Hello Friends, 

                I have told you in this video, how you can make this kind of video from your phone, which is very easy, and to make this kind of video, you will need two applications, PixelLab and Kinemaster, whose link you  Given below, and companion, some images and videos have also been used, the link to which is given below, to make this kind of video, all the things you will need all the links, given below, you can easily download from there,

      And friends, I want to tell you, if you are new to this website, then you follow this website, because on this site I upload videos like this, and I want to tell you that my  There is also a YouTube channel, whose link you will find below, you can go to my YouTube channel from there


Download material :- 

★ Video :-  Cleck here 

★ Image :-   Cleck here

★ PixelLab :-  Cleck here

★ Kinemasrer :-  Cleck here